At Atmaram Hotels, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees. Following the declaration of the coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic on March 12, we would like to extend our warmest thoughts to the people who have been affected by this unfortunate event and our deepest appreciation to the healthcare workers and local communities who are fighting against the virus.
We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. All is in place to keep your health and safety top of mind.
Below is an update of our plans for the next period of time, subject to adjustment given ongoing and unforeseeable changes.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Given the unprecedented disruption to the travel and hospitality industry, our hotels & resorts all over Greece are postponing their opening, with a view to ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please read below how you can adapt your travel plans with us:
- On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. The new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled during 2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead.
- For 2021 we are extending the expiration date of the vouchers until December 31. Within this period, you may use this voucher by making a booking for accommodation services in any of our hotels.
- All direct refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 can be modified without penalty for future travel.
- All refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 made through other platforms/travel agencies should get in touch with the respective platform in order to modify their reservation or get the voucher.
- For new direct bookings at all Atmaram Hotels, free cancellation policy applies.
Make your reservation online and take advantage of our exclusive rates and packages.
Remember to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 24 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information about your departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries and the address of your stay while in Greece.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, Atmaram Hotels, in consultation with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism and local authorities, have devised and put to implementation an integrated Health and Safety Plan foreseeing all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can be transmitted in the community. Our hotels have been recently certified with the National “Health First” Certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels. Management and all staff members are committed to provide not only a carefree and safe stay to our guests, but also their familiar Atmaram experience.
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
- 24h operation of F&B outlets to allow ample time & space for lunch & dinner
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & beach
- Online check-in / Simple & fast check-in & check-out procedures
- PCR testing available on site at €25.00 & doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Weekly self-tests & ongoing training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign at all hotels
In addition to these measures, please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely.
There are so many journeys ahead of us but right now your Summer Stories can wait for a while… Till then, stay safe!